Old 07-01-2007, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baal Baal is offline

Default Transplant a christmas tree

The link does indeed work - just tried it!

--
I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way

Baal

http://www.helden.org.uk
"ziz" wrote in message
I had already done so before posting my message and had not found the
detail I require. Your link does not work.
"Baal" wrote in message
Why not try typing 'Transplant a christmas tree' onto google, yo never
know what my happen!

http://www.fs.fed.us/r3/carson/html_...s_dig_tree.htm

--
I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way

Baal

http://www.helden.org.uk
"ziz" wrote in message
I have a christmas tree (don't know what sort but the basic one) in my
back garden which has grown to about 12 feet. I would like to transplant
it to another location in my garden.
Can anyone advise me on how to do it? ie best time of year, best method
etc.
Many thanks.
Mick