Old 08-01-2007, 06:01 AM posted to aus.gardens
meeee meeee is offline

Default Air conditioners

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"Jonno" wrote in message
Please explain

i gave up munging my e/m addy yonks ago found it made it difficult for
communication with little benefit gained.
What form of expression is this? (puzzled look on my face)

translation:
"quite a while ago, i gave up the changed form of my email address, given
as my reply address for newsgroup correspondence. i found that people had
more trouble communicating with me. even though i received less spam *, on
balance, it was not worth the trouble to do so, so i no longer do it, and
now supply my correct email address in case you would like to email me."
/translation
:-)
kylie
* otterbot's speculation ;-)