Old 08-01-2007, 08:34 AM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen gardenlen is offline

Default Air conditioners

currently water is very depletable as i see it as most of our dams
are'n't built in areas where they get the benefit of all rains that
fall.

to me the greatest damge to our rainfall is the depletion of our
habitat for housing/industry developments and more so for broadacre
farms who then have license to use vast amounts of water growing crops
out of season.

keep in mind though the power you don't use to keep cool is probably
still being used to process that clean water that comes to your homes,
so to me all air cooling is one of the waste follies we follow much
like then when it gets cold the same citizens will then use a reverse
cycle or burn any manner of fuel to keep warm.

i would hate to think someone somtime may go thirsty because others
want to keep cool.

meantime we are restricted from watering our vege' patch but a
nerighbour can run and evaporative cooler unchecked. bet my vege'
patch would use a lot lot less water than a cooler will hey?

On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 06:57:21 GMT, "Claude"
wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len