Old 08-01-2007, 07:03 PM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen gardenlen is offline

Default Air conditioners

g'day claude,

on the remedies page, it is a very simple recipe the wife loves the
stuff as do many others who have used it.

it can be usd as had wash and general cleaner.

we have modified it a littel preffering to increase the use of
eucalypt oil and not use the lavender, also we find making it more
concentrated in 10 litre lots is easier to store. so nothing is set in
cement you may want to add t-tree oil?

On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 12:47:02 GMT, "Claude"
wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len