Old 09-01-2007, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Horse Manure

Can you put a notice up anywhere so that you can get a keen gardener/s
to take it? I do a swap with aneighbour, I keep her in eggs and she
keeps me in horse poo and we both think we are getting the best part
of the bargain.

No, there are lots of neddies around here and most of us have heaps in
the corner of fields, the gardeners dont seem to want it so I will
continue to chuck it on the garden, if it ever stops raining that is :-)

kate