Old 24-03-2003, 07:44 PM
Ophelia

Default Stuff I've been doing this week!

"Mike" wrote in message
I had a telephone call from Australia from someone I was an Apprentice
with in the 1950's. We worked in a Shipyard and he had been diagnosed as
having Asbestosis and wanted someone who remembered him as a reference
to a claim he was making. Not only did I know and remember him, but I
did all the same things during the Apprenticeship :-(( Engine and Boiler
Rooms etc etc.

Now counting down, but I don't know how much I have to count ;-}

Keep up your spirits if you can Mike. Don't worry about the worst until
you know. When will you visit your Doctor?

Sending you warmest wishes and wishing you a lot of luck

Ophelia