Old 24-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Empty

Default Miracle Grow Plant Spikes

Rich Conley wrote in
:

This is a totally unfounded Opinion. I use them and the work fine. You
dont get an algae swamp because their under your gravel (sand in my
case) and not in the water. Dont knock a product if you havent tried
it.

OK, so I was wrong I just know what I would and would not put in my
tanks, YMMV.

~Empty

--
'You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it
kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other