Old 24-03-2003, 08:20 PM
Sarah Dale

Default Stuff I've been doing this week!

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 16:17:28 +0000, Alan Holmes wrote:

Trying to clear a twenty year old compost heap riddled with
ivy and couch grass.

Well, I mowed the lawn last weekend for the first time this year, had a
brief tidy up in the flower beds - mainly removing dead and frosted stuff.

I weeded the kitchen garden ready for use later this month / April.

I've planted my onion sets (probably a bit late but... these things
happen!). My spuds are chitting in the conservatory - planning to plant
next weekend or early April.

I've gone through the seed box, and ordered a few bits and bobs for
Marshalls. I planning to sow seed in the garden / conservatory (no
greenhouse here!) as appropriate next weekend.

Sarah in North Wales where we were frozen solid for a couple of weeks in
February.