Old 16-01-2007, 07:19 AM
sallyn sallyn is offline
Registered User

I'm with Bart - kill the tree or sue your neighbour. I'm here on the south coast of Australia and I have THREE of these trees towering down on me, destroying my property, and I'd like to know how to kill them too! Damn it I'll walk down to the beach and haul loads of salty water, boil it up, pour it on, have a pee at the same time, put some nice salty kelp around the base and then blow really hard, in the hope they might all topple over on my neighbour's house, and then I'll have a party and plant a bonsai in their memory. RIP.