Old 18-01-2007, 03:15 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Sysiphus Sysiphus is offline

Default co2 bubble count

Download this program from http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/ it will help you
determine how much C02 you are getting in your tank. Your bubble count
sounds low to me - but much can depend on your water hardness and PH. Give
the calculator (and maybe explore Chuck's site a bit) and I think it will
help.

Setup on 11/4/06, 90 gal, 80 degrees, Corallife 65 watt 4 light 6K range on
10 hours a day 2.8 w/gal, Pressurized C02 on PH Auto-Regulator 7.0 25 ppm
C02, Rio reactor, 11 degrees hardness, 120 ppm Alkalinity, Fluval 405
Canister...

Balansae, Wendtii "Red", Dwarf Subulata, Tall Subulata, Corkscrew Val,
Anubias Petite, Anubias Barteri, Hairgrass, Java Moss, Wisteria, Lobelia
small form...

3 - 4" upside down cats, 6 - 3" glass cats, 1 - rubber L-56 Pleco, 1 -
chocolate Pleco, 3 - 4" Silver Dollars YIKES, 3 - Rummy Nose Tetra, 5 -
Long Fin Dainos...

Run 2 airstones at night don't cut off C02 and 8 LED light blue night light.
"JoeBartoszek" wrote in message
oups.com...
What would be the best way to determine how much co2 i should be
putting in my tank(20 G) ?
I have a 28 Watt, 7200 K. light, and 7 plants. Does one bubble every 5
sec. sound good? i have been using a homemade set up( 2 litre bottle
etc.) but i am thinking of "going pro." and doing it right.
thanks,
lost in taiwan