Old 24-03-2003, 10:32 PM
David J. Bockman

Default [IBC] Colin Lewis book review

Nice review Andy. My respect for Colin, based upon his abilities as a writer
and bonsai artist, has now grown since he started Ho Yoku down my way. His
style is what I would call 'casual intense', meaning that his easy-going
nature in no way belies his absolute pursuit of excellence both in his own
work as well as the work of his students. I was fortunate enough to have my
review of his book published recently in The Journal... it can be read (if
anyone is interested) at

http://www.bunabayashi.com/detreviews.htm

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web: http://www.bunabayashi.com
email: