Old 21-01-2007, 08:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Carols Nightmare Carols Nightmare is offline

Default Gail Futoran.one lying troloing alter ego individual, with a bad attitude to old people

Gail Futoran wrote:
Not a lot of anythng worth a shit......being that all Gail Futoran is,
is an attention whore that loves to create problems in other groups and
then skip on out and let the turmoil stew. What happened Gail did old
Ron give your sorry useless trashy ass the heave ho for the pond group
as you thought you were the only one that mayttered. Good freaking
ridence toyou and your tuypes. Your really worse than the big time
attention whore you love to mimick so much Carol Gulley....... YOu
thought your shit did not stink but the entire group had to be
fumigated when you got booted!

Thank goodness for google history now we all know where yur sorry ass
hangs so we can there fore divide our attention to where you now hanbg
like you did to us in the other aquaria groups.....I suspect your
groups are gonna see lots of traffic veryshortly. Folks can thank you
for this Gail.......YOu should have stayed home when yu left with your
toys instead of inviting disaster like you have.