Old 22-01-2007, 05:35 PM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] wdukes@fw.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default So, what are you planting?

On 2007-01-20, rhodesian wrote:
I am so glad you started this thread! I have some comments and a
couple of questions.

Right now, I'm watching all my bulbs begin to bloom early. I'm assuming
everyone else is having the same problem. I planted a lot of narcissus
and daffodils, among others. Do you think they'll bloom again in the
spring?? Meanwhile, I still have a bag of tulips I haven't planted.
I'll probably do that soon.

Also, I planted a fig tree last spring and it sprouted up really fast.
It grew about 5 pretty hard figs that never matured correctly. Then, in
the fall, it dropped all its leaves. It's just one tall sprig. No
offshoot limbs to speak of. I would guess it's about 5 1/2 feet tall.
Any tips? I'm scared to prune it back.

Thanks!

Let it grow. you can prune next year.

Anne Lurie wrote:
This newsgroup seems oddly silent!

So, I thought I might ask what fellow Triangle gardeners are doing!

Anne

is a garbage address.