Old 24-03-2003, 11:08 PM
John T. Jarrett

Default Lucky bamboo?

My wife's picked up several for me on her trips to Wal-Mart lately.

Side note: my sister-in-law works in their cash office. She said they are
getting two trucks of plants per day just to keep up. And on Saturday
morning, they did $30,000 in plant sales alone.

Wow.

--

John T. Jarrett
http://logontexas.com
"Karen" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can buy some of this for pretty cheap?
(Under $5 would be best.)

I did a favor for someone and in return they gave me a betta; I'd
like to to put it in a vase with some Lucky Bamboo.

Karen