Old 25-01-2007, 12:10 AM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen gardenlen is offline

Default FYI- water crisis stroy link:

thanks jonno,

i most likley missed that reply post from lindaB, as i often don't
follow threads when they break away, and 2 people begin chatting
furiously on, suppose good edicate would be to post the reply to the
peson you are chatting with but also post it back to the original post
so all others will follow it, sounds complex but i think you will get
what i mean.

that is an horrendous use of water i must say again and the practise
should be treated with contempt and all such units should be turned
off, community spirit would dictate that surely?

yes as lindaB says people need tomake choices, but we need to step
right outside the square and discard our comfort zone so we can make
those choices properly. in the world of 'cause' and 'effect', we must
seek the true casue then alter the effect. the way i see it all waste
potential and unsustainability starts with the design of our homes.

i've said that before and now i've said it again, nothing will change
until we home owners do.

we ahve essays and information on our page, but unless the reader has
opened up that is come outside the square of indoctrinated comfort
zones then i guess none of it will mean much or at best it will test
their inttegrity and intelligence.

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:48:46 +1100, Jonno
wrote:
snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len