Old 24-01-2007, 10:27 PM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default So, what are you planting?

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:00:20 GMT in Kevin Van Sant wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007 16:59:01 GMT,
wrote in message :

I need to find a source for plastic lumber so I can
figure the price of doing the beds with cinder blocks or with
plastic lumber.

If you find a source please post about it here.

Well, farmtek sells it, but I don't want to have it shipped.
Lowes and Home Despot sells the material for decking, but I think
I want something a bit thicker.
Farmtek also sells kits to do raised beds with what is essentially
pond liner. I may try one of those for hosta seedlings in the back
yard.
--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up