Old 26-01-2007, 06:16 AM posted to alt.abuse.offender,alt.flame.net-abuse,rec.aquaria.marine.reefs,rec.gardens.roses
Hotpoppa Hotpoppa is offline

Default Roses for hot, dry summers when paranoid bipolars go off the meds.........

This is what happen... when paranoid bipolars go off the meds.........

Roy "Tristan" wrote in message

And your point is??????????????????

They sell all kinds of crap but it doe snot mean its the best or the
right thing to use now does it dumbass?

"Carols Nightmare" (Roy Hauer) wrote in message
ps.com...
aahhhhhhhh ain't that precious......how sweet.....gail trying to find
new friends since her friends showed her sorry ass the door in
rec,.ponds when she started to show her lilly white ass........and
think she was somebody special!

Gail Futoran wrote:
"22brix" wrote in message

[snip]

Hi Gail,

Thanks for responding! I just ordered a couple of Moonstone roses
yesterday so I'm glad to hear good things about them! I'll check out
the others. I also ordered a few roses from David Austin Roses--on
his website there's a listing for roses that do well in hot areas so
I ordered several of the highest rated ones. I've grown Austin
roses before and in our climate they seem to do very well--usually
quite a bit larger than described. Also, most of the Austin roses
I've grown have been fairly resistant to disease as well. I'm
running the risk of buying more roses than I have space for!

Thanks again!
Bonnie

Hi Bonnie -

I was going to mention David Austin roses, so
I'm glad you're getting some of those. Some
can grow quite large and sprawling. Others
seem to be nicely compact and medium sized.
I have "The Prince" which seems to fall into
the latter category. Also "Pat Austin", but that's
an orange. The only Austin rose I haven't had
much luck with is a yellow, "Symphony". I have
two copies and neither is doing well. But my
other Austins are doing great.

Gail