Old 26-01-2007, 06:08 PM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] wdukes@fw.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default So, what are you planting?

On 2007-01-24, Kevin Van Sant wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007 16:59:01 GMT,
wrote in message :

I need to find a source for plastic lumber so I can
figure the price of doing the beds with cinder blocks or with
plastic lumber.

If you find a source please post about it here.

Expensive. Most such lumber is used for decks. It may not hold up as
well for in ground use.

Chris you know how long some of my concrete blocks have been there.
They are probably good for another 25-50 years. Plus you may be able to
find used blocks.

a 4x8x16 concrete block is very versatile.

Kevin Van Sant

http://www.kevinvansant.com
CDs, videos, mp3s, gigs, pics, lessons, info.

is a garbage address.