Old 26-01-2007, 06:10 PM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] wdukes@fw.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default So, what are you planting?

On 2007-01-24, wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:00:20 GMT in Kevin Van Sant wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007 16:59:01 GMT,

wrote in message :

I need to find a source for plastic lumber so I can
figure the price of doing the beds with cinder blocks or with
plastic lumber.

If you find a source please post about it here.

Not local but in 10 minutes of searching
http://www.plasticlumberyard.com/pla...htm#structural
has the lowest price for doing something like this with
2x6x12' sticks for $42.25 each.

That is 3.50 per linear foot. Blocks are probably 1/3 that.

They also sell polyethylene sheeting which could be used with
a mixture of regular lumber and plastic lumber for a hybrid approach.

is a garbage address.