Old 28-01-2007, 01:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Thoughts on a mornings gardening

Our next door neighbours cut their lawns yesterday and this morning they
looks dreadful - the lawns not the neighbours - all wobbly lines and
lumps of grass that were too wet for the mower to pick up.
I have long wide borders and I usually crash about in the undergrowth
getting cross, this year my practical daughter suggested that I set
myself a strip of border to do every day, no more no less, just move up
the garden in an orderly fashion, how do dim mothers give birth to Mary
Poppins like daughters :-)
Every year I manage to leave some wooden handled tools outside all
winter, of course this morning two of them broke, I found one favorite
trowel in the bottom of a lavender bush, so now I have to grovel to HIM
to mend them for me and face another lecture :-(
So now my morning tasks are done and I am going to have lunch but first
I will go and put all my tools away :-)

kate