Old 28-01-2007, 07:29 PM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen gardenlen is offline

Default FYI- water crisis stroy link:

g'day meeee,

it's the indoctrination throuhg tv ads that does it, like the latest
type ads not only are you supposed to blast a fly or cockroach with
spray but it has to have a disinfectant in it to kill the germs they
supposedly carry.

all that ads that say if it smell clean it must be clean all
subliminal type manipulation saying if you detect an odour then that
is unclean.

we use a fly swatter and guess what no pandemics in ths family.

people don't question anymore if tv or some media says this is the way
then that is the way.

and the thing in our lives that most of us either aspire to or
purcahse is our homes and unquestioningly we buy this major investment
and never say why, never ask is there a better way? homes can be built
a whole lot less expensive (now wouldn't everyone like that?) be
designed to run with minmum power bills, and believe it or not ther
was a time when young home owners (my aprents era) wher they new waht
aspect the land had to be they knew a scillion roof facing the right
way was needed to keep warm in winter, just there was a lot they
didn't know, but modern folk don't know any of these things.

and back to water (this topic is a very wide isuue isn't it?, it goes
a whole lot deeper than just drinking poo water) our ikkustriuos you
know the ones we pay golden peanuts too to do the right thing by us,
well he said no right of choice now! no vote/plebacide/refferendum on
drinking the stuff "ya gunna get it whether you like it or not"

and it's coming the way of all the other southern states and most
likely at the same time.

one chap on tv said "i won't let me dog drink the clean water out of
the toilet bowl so no way" he says " am i going to drink the recycled
water"

can see huge profits for the water bottling companies hey, anyone into
share protfoliios you better get some of these hey? funny thing but at
the end of the day most of that bottled stuff is just outa the normal
supply so it will still be recyclet potty water.

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 09:40:05 GMT, "meeee"
wrote:

"gardenlen" wrote in message
.. .

snipped