Old 29-01-2007, 01:56 AM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] brucef@eudoramail.com is offline

Default FYI- water crisis stroy link:

On Jan 29, 4:29 am, gardenlen wrote:
it's the indoctrination throuhg tv ads that does it, like the latest
type ads not only are you supposed to blast a fly or cockroach with
spray but it has to have a disinfectant in it to kill the germs they
supposedly carry.

all that ads that say if it smell clean it must be clean all
subliminal type manipulation saying if you detect an odour then that
is unclean.

I think that urine left sitting in the toilet bowl for hours in the
heat gets stinky. I know this because sometimes my kids
use the ensuite and forget to flush. We don't watch tv.

I don't care whether it is clean or not, I just don't like the
smell.