Old 30-01-2007, 06:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Would anyone care to remind us idiots, when to plant seeds?

"Alan Holmes" wrote
Books and seed packets are usually good guides -- often better than
other gardeners, whose conditions may vary widely.

But this would require me to remember to get the packets out and read
them, my state of memory makes that almost impossible, whereas I read this
newsgroup every day!
Alan

1 Take 1 old
2 Cut 12l bits of cardboard to fit into the box
3 Write the name of the months on the bits of card
4 Make a cup of tea
5 Sit down with tea, seed, packets, shoebox and cardboard
6 Sort the seed packets into the various months
7 place filled shoe box in de GH or wherever you plant your seeds.........

Jenny