Old 04-02-2007, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Grow your own veg!

"Broadback" wrote

I admit to watching it and finding it better that the garden "hardware"

programmes we had. One plus is at least it shows failures, knock it though
you may, most programmes show only unrealistic super crops. I quite like
CQ, however I found her very repetitive smacking her lips over salad
crops!

The smacking of the lips is probably a result of wanting to make clear how
delicious it all is. Trying to get taste across on screen is hard, and she
does indeed overdo it a bit.

I must say I do like the music thought!!
Jenny