Old 08-11-2006, 03:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.birds,alt.binaries.backyard.critters,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Goromoff Goromoff is offline

Default Here's the main Anna's male in my yard

tennis maynard wrote in news:VFg4h.25806$OE1.15016
@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com:

I've orten wondered why himans are so cunfused on this issue - in the
animal kingdom, as we see here, it is invariably the male which is
colorful and flashy. WHy are we so determinedly different? I've never
been able to find a reason that actually held water.

'was not always so in Western society. Over the ages, there were periods when
men were the peacocks and this is still the case in some parts of the world.