Old 13-11-2006, 02:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
danny danny is offline

Default Odontoglossum cirrhosum

Nice. Welcome back John, don't think I've seen any posts from you in a
while.

Somehow my Outlook Express automatically changed some setting to disable
"attachments that could contain a virus", which apparently includes jpg's in
their opinion. Took me a while to figure out how to see the pictures again.

-danny

"John Mallery" wrote in message
I took this photo at the Fuqua Orchid Center back in March. Just now got it
on my new iMac. This will be my first post from this system.

John Mallery