Old 13-11-2006, 11:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
joeenp joeenp is offline

Default Odontoglossum cirrhosum

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 20:03:27 -0500, "danny" wrote:

Nice. Welcome back John, don't think I've seen any posts from you in a
while.

Somehow my Outlook Express automatically changed some setting to disable
"attachments that could contain a virus", which apparently includes jpg's in
their opinion. Took me a while to figure out how to see the pictures again.

-danny

"John Mallery" wrote in message
I took this photo at the Fuqua Orchid Center back in March. Just now got it
on my new iMac. This will be my first post from this system.

John Mallery

how do you like the mac system? Ron