Old 20-11-2006, 03:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Susan Erickson Susan Erickson is offline

Default Paphiopedilum sukhakulii x 2

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 04:15:21 GMT, "P Max"
wrote:

Might have to buy the lot then, Sue - defeat the anguish!
If only.....
Peter

I was just looking at the ribbons and thinking of judging the lot.
Then it is even worse, more than one of the collections must have been
in the same class.

But your right. Which would I take home... the P sukhakulii are too
similar, but the P Maudiae Vinicolor I have to pick one of the lighter
ones. Love the hints of red and I would pick it over the blood red
every time.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids