Old 21-11-2006, 03:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
danny danny is offline

Default Paph. (Hsinying Zebra x Hsinying Velvet)

My ring-flash seems to shift the color a bit compared to sunlight, and the
flower may be getting a little old. I just took a shot in sunlight (which
we didn't have yesterday afternoon when I was taking all of those quick
snapshots.)
-danny

"AusDigi" wrote in message
wow danny, what's not good about the picture?

"danny" wrote in message
A purchase from our recent show, not a very good picture of it.
-danny

Attached Thumbnails
Paph. (Hsinying Zebra x Hsinying Velvet)-paph-hsinying-cross-sunlight-s.jpg