Old 10-12-2006, 03:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Eric Hunt[_1_] Eric Hunt[_1_] is offline

Default My First Epiphyte - File 8 of 9 - Sarcochilus_australis_Morewell061203-2435.jpg (1/1)

Ron Parsons has a plant of this species that he grows in Daly City, CA, but
it doesn't look nearly as healthy and robust as your wild find. Great stuff!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"AusDigi" wrote in message
Thanks Gary, glad I could provide something interesting. They are
apparently
very hard to cultivate, which would partially explain why you've never
seen
them before.