Old 18-12-2006, 12:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default C Barbara Kirsch

Here's the latest from my C Barbara Kirsch flask. I'm quite pleased with
this one. It's got a pastel peach mid-line shading through pinks to a
distinct blue-purple edge. The lip is nice and dark but the throat is a
creamy yellow rather than the dark yellow that's such a nice contrast in
some of the others. I do have to try for a better picture of the petals
because that blue really fades in the flash.
Gary

Attached Thumbnails
C Barbara Kirsch-c-barbara-kirsch-11.jpg