Old 18-12-2006, 06:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default C Barbara Kirsch

Tennis, I have this plant too & my record shows :- C. arantiaca x C. bowringiana

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

tennis maynard wrote:
V_coerulea wrote:
Here's the latest from my C Barbara Kirsch flask. I'm quite pleased
with this one. It's got a pastel peach mid-line shading through
pinks to a distinct blue-purple edge. The lip is nice and dark but
the throat is a creamy yellow rather than the dark yellow that's
such a nice contrast in some of the others. I do have to try for a
better picture of the petals because that blue really fades in the
flash. Gary

What are the parents of this? The RHS site does not show it.