Old 27-12-2006, 11:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Blc Fortune 'Golden Throne' X Blc George King 'Serendipity'

Thanks Susan. I also forgot to reduce the size. Apologizes.
Gary

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 17:12:53 -0500, "V_coerulea"
wrote:

This was a first-time bloomer, and unfortunately I didn't catch it until
it
was on its way out.
Gary

You can hardly tell it is an old flower. It is splendid. Lovely 1st
bloom. This holds much promise as it becomes more robust.
The hybrid is not registered. That lip is just delightful.

SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids