Old 03-02-2007, 01:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
unknown[_1_] unknown[_1_] is offline

Default semi hydro question (phal) - attached files (1/1)

In article ,
"danny" wrote:

The root looks fine to me. I would make sure the base of the plant is far
enough up in the primeagra that it won't stay soggy.
-danny

alas, it's rot; i pulled it and h2o2-ed it and cinnamoned it and bagged
it and we'll see what happens.

now i'm worried about my birthday vuyl, which i put in s/h last
weekend--the PA feels dry to my touch, but the exposed roots are damp,
so i guess they're doing a good job of wicking...

--j_a