Old 06-02-2007, 12:39 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default I need new lawn help.

On Feb 5, 11:18 pm, "nightrider.36" wrote:
Thanks, Dean...

Build Your boxes,,throw dirt in,tamp,throw more,,spread some grass

But how do you get dirt that doesn't have weed seeds all over it?
Should I treat it first? How??

After Your grass does well be prepared to learn about other stuff
like flowers and shrubs or even veggies,,people can be tricky and I
just ca'nt see raising two sections of grass,,if it was Me I'd be
thinking there's an alterior motive,,like eventually You might be

very perceptive of you. I'm sure there is... but that's ok.. I just
want to get this part right because I'm sure I'll get into it once I
have started. I just need to get through the basics. I'm exagerating
mostly, my wife is being wonderful about this project and if I never
do it, she'll be ok. That's precisely why I need to get started,
because she is so nice about things...

Anyway, thanks for your advice Dean.

adding shrubs,flowers and backbreaking boulders for effect!!
Dean- Hide quoted text -