Old 07-02-2007, 05:24 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Justin Wilson Justin Wilson is offline

Default I need new lawn help.

"nightrider.36" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello everyone!

I've never planted a lawn before and I'm getting overwhelmed at the
information at Home Depot's books and online. I have questions that I
need answered before I get started. I don't have a big budget, I
don't have time, I don't want to do it and I want to make my wife
happy so please help me! I need to lay this out and maybe seed it in
a weekend--maybe two--SOON!

Alex, don't worry about the weed seeds now, because anything you do to them
will likely impact grass seedlings.
Now, type of grass, depends on what part of Cali you are in, but look into
Bermuda or St. Augustine. Some people
don't like them as they creep, but they require low water and can handle
heat.

After the grass (and weeds) start growing good, hit them with a Weed n Feed.