Old 07-02-2007, 12:23 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
JoeBartoszek JoeBartoszek is offline

Default the best websites

I am here again to ask more questions as usual. Dont worry guys, one
day i will answer one I sware......

I am living in china so asking a pet store worker any questions is
out, the language barrier is to great and i am too lazy. I need a
website that has photos and descriptions of each plant(or the next
best thing) Also i have some mysterious fish that need names as well.
I know there cichlids but i cant find them anywhere. And I have
actually found some good sites about this species but still no
answers. I go blind when i buy fish or plants . They look good and
healthy i buy them.

So please give me your favorite websites with regards to aquatic
plants, and fishies and I will send you a shiny nickle in the mail .
Jojojojojojo