Old 07-02-2007, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Totally OT, help requested

Have posted it on ukfd, Mike.

My apologies for the OTness, but I hope I'm a familiar enough urgler for
people to judge that this isn't spam. I may possibly send this to one,
and only one, other group. If you feel it's abusing the newsgroup, I can
only apologise again, and plead that my intentions are honourable.

My son at Durham University needs some data for his undergraduate
dissertation, and has posted a short IQ test at the following site:
http://www.dur.ac.uk/j.a.lyle/index.php

He'd be very grateful to any volunteer guinea pigs kind-hearted enough
to take part. It's anonymous, of course; but anybody who cares to supply
an email address goes into a draw for a prize of £20!

--
Mike.

--
June Hughes