Old 10-02-2007, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Totally OT, help requested

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Alan Holmes" contains these
words:
"Martin" wrote in message
On 9 Feb 2007 03:10:18 -0800, "La Puce" wrote:

On 8 Feb, 08:22, "JennyC" wrote:
Survived it...........I HATE mental arithmetic !

I think you will prefer this one .... no math ;o)

Check the link below and take 5 minutes to fill the questionnaire. He
is starting his own business and needs your ideas and views. There's
20 bottle of organic wines to be won!

I've been barred, cos I don't have a higher education certificate!

Well, technically, so am I....so I told a fib! (Then I e-mailed Mike
to tell him so!) ;-)

I did try that, and got started, but after a short while the questions got
far to difficult for me, so I had to give up!

Alan

--
AnneJ