Old 10-02-2007, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
tina tina is offline

Default Grow your own veg!

On 10 Feb 2007 10:16:42 -0800, "La Puce" wrote:
Can you please tell me where you got them from. I have seen them for
on average £25 each. I need 14!!
On 10 Feb, 16:59, tina wrote:
The TV programme should have been more real life.

Sure, like Carol's friend on the tv who has lots of kids, works full
time and grows veg all over the place? If that's not real life what
is? I've just bought today another 2 railway sleepers at 7 quids each
and 8 scaffolding planks at 8 quids each. Should they be free and why?