Old 11-02-2007, 10:12 AM
linu5 linu5 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower_info View Post
the variety I grow is Jala Valley landrace Maize. It's the tallest variety of maize in the world. It's not uncommon to get corn as tall as I had. In fact, I know people that had them about 25 feet or so. I still have one more giant left in the garden that is still growing. I don't know if it's going to get a tassel before frost comes. Had my wife take a pic today. Sorry, but it's a bit dark.

Are you sure the plant of the dark photo is Jala? How sure are you?