Old 11-02-2007, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle Mike Lyle is offline

Default Totally OT, help requested

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Mike Lyle
writes

I don't know from this whether we can
safely deduce that the experiment has nothing at all to do with

people's
paper level of education, or that more than one thing is being
investigated, so that a few outliers* in each category are only to be
expected.

I'm afraid I found myself arguing with the questions
The wheelbarrows looked identical to me, i.e. a & B looked alike and C

&
D looked alike, and I couldn't work out the paper folding patterns as
none of them worked accurately with some of the shapes

Still very interesting half and hour - I'll pass it on

Many thanks. I'm not convinced all the patterns did display absolutely
as intended, but one always argues with the questions on these
occasions! The wheelbarrows gave me pause, too, till I spotted the
differences.

--
Mike.