Old 26-03-2003, 04:32 AM
jammer

Default Swap Out Tomato Transplants?

On 25 Mar 2003 12:35:33 -0800, (Fleemo) wrote:

A few weeks back, hoping to get a jump on the season, I planted some
tomato transplants out in the garden and covered them at night with a
floating row. They held their own and survived, but their sister
seedlings, which were kept inside under grow lights, have flourished
and are three times as large. Now that warmer temperatures are here,
should I replace the original transplants with the hardier plants, or
will transplant shock even out the score in the long run?

I would switch them out.

jammer