Old 14-02-2007, 05:29 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

Great day, how did we go from koi herpes Virus to herons.your a bona
fide lunatic carol.......meltdown, meltdown, take action, lunatic on
the loose!

See, if we were on terms I would , show you my permit to harvest
herons , oh hell I ain't even gonna discuss it with you as it matters
not. What matters is finding an answer to this persons fish illness
and your beligerant belly acheing is not helping him any now is it. So
please go away and troll else where.

But I think yur totally off the wall tossing a highly contagious sick
fish into another persons pond and walking away from yur
responsibility, and possibly be the cause of a massive outbreak. YOu
got class CArol, real class, about as much class as the Nazi's did
during WWII . Your also a class act....and a fool!

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:09:00 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Tristan" wrote in message
m...

snip same old BS
Who cares what you think when you tell people to break the law and shoot and
kill protected water birds such as herons?

-------