Old 14-02-2007, 06:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Re 'The Test'

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Mike Lyle" wrote ((snip))
Funny how some people
are naturally less at home with numbers: one of my daughters and one of
my nieces have the same gonerness, though way above average at language
and other things.

Quite, my wife won't attempt Sudoku, which I love, because it's numbers
but I'm certain if I replaced the numbers with letters ie, a to i (it
would work just as well) she would not be put off at all. I wonder what it
is about numbers that puts people off?
Bob H

I wish I knew that too ! They just don't 'speak' to me at all. I blame my
math teachers halitosis. I never wanted to ask when I didn't understand
because he'd come and lean over to explain .....!
Jenny