Old 14-02-2007, 06:20 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

Zëbulon wrote:

Who cares what you think when you tell people to break the law and shoot
and kill protected water birds such as herons?

Shooting at herons is legal in the UK providing that the gun is licenced
- I'm not sure if there is a need to get a special licence to shoot at
herons but from what I've heard from someone who keeps a fishery in
Scotland it does not appear to be....and the whole question of shooting
herons has no relevance to the OP question about his sick fish.

The dumping of Koi and Goldfish is illegal over here even if they are
healthy.....the dumping of a diseased fish is even worse IMNSO and
totally irresponsible...

Gill