Old 14-02-2007, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Re 'The Test'

On 14/2/07 09:32, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:47:59 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

On 13/2/07 23:33, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:22:54 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

On 13/2/07 18:12, in article ,
"Mike Lyle" wrote:
snip He will, by the way, of course delete all emails collected after
the experiment: that and other data protection matters should have been
mentioned in the introduction.

Mike I can never do these things because once I get to the number
questions,
I'm a goner! But when I tried, I couldn't get it to load past (I think)
page 11. Is that a Mac user problem, perhaps?

No, it isn't :-)

Well, I tried again tonight and no dice. ;-(

What browser were you using? Try with another browser perhaps? I was using
Firefox (on a Mac as you know), no problems loading any page at all.

Er. You know how good I am at these things. I'm running Safari, using
Entourage.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk