Old 14-02-2007, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Re 'The Test'

On 14/2/07 15:39, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

snip

What browser were you using? Try with another browser perhaps? I was using
Firefox (on a Mac as you know), no problems loading any page at all.

Er. You know how good I am at these things. I'm running Safari, using
Entourage.

OK, well seriously OT for this group, but I find that if I have a problem
with a particular site, it is sometimes helpful to try it in another browser.
I happen to use Firefox as my default, but have several loaded for other
reasons. You might like to try it (free download) - you may even like it
enough to keep it!

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
(This is the link to the Mac download)

Thanks, Sally. You're rapidly turning into my Mac guru!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk