Old 14-02-2007, 09:14 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:

Who cares what you think when you tell people to break the law and shoot
and kill protected water birds such as herons?

Shooting at herons is legal in the UK.......

The person who recommend the illegal killing of the birds lives in the USA,
not the UK. The country was not specified by Roy "Tristan" Hauer.

providing that the gun is licenced
- I'm not sure if there is a need to get a special licence to shoot at
herons but from what I've heard from someone who keeps a fishery in
Scotland it does not appear to be....and the whole question of shooting
herons has no relevance to the OP question about his sick fish.

Nor did the insulting TROLL post have any relevance to anthing to do with
ponds or fishkeeping.

The dumping of Koi and Goldfish is illegal over here even if they are
healthy....

That doesn't not apply to where I or the person who recommended the illegal
killing of protected birds live - the USA. The farm stock pond in question
is cleaned out constantly by predators. There is no way the fish can make
it to a waterway.

..the dumping of a diseased fish is even worse IMNSO and
totally irresponsible...

Of course it's worse in your opinion - I posted it. It's called "pack
attack." ;-) Your endless psychology to get rid of Roy "Tristan" Hauer's
trolling here by harassing me and constantly criticizing me isn't going to
work Gill so give it up. That's a nice girl. :-)))
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.