Old 15-02-2007, 07:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback Broadback is offline

Default Blasted mice

Sacha wrote:
On 15/2/07 16:29, in article , "Broadback"
wrote:

If I still had children at home I am ashamed to say that I would have
blamed them and worse, not believed their denials. I keep bird seed and
and opened bag of potting compost in my garage. When I cam to use the
compost there was lots of bird seed mixed in it. Mice had been taking
the bird seed and transferring into the compost. Useless for potting now!

Keep the bird seed in a dustbin. We do/did that with bird seed, chicken
pellets etc.

You know it makes sense! :-)